Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd introduce myself after finding this site- very nice, BTW. :) I'm 28, live in Central Kansas, and just signed up for a Concealed Carry course at a local gunshop. I'm looking forward to getting my CCL; too bad we have to wait until Jan 2007 for them to be issued. It's alright, just more time to read up on things and practice with the XD. :wave:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry :hand36:

Congrats on the decision to take advantage of your states new CCW law :hand10:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Congratulations on having the ability to carry at home, even if it is six months or more down the road. Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Welcome from a next door neighbor in Missouri. Glad to have you with us. If you don't have your concealed carry holsters you can use that time to gather your stuff. Also that is a sweet plane.
Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the nice welcome, fellas. :smile: Yeah, I guess I've been so focused on what I'd have to go through with the application process that I forgot to think about basics, like a holster! Thanks, Mike!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello Mike -

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
King
For what it's worth we have some very fine holster makers that frequent this site. Check out the holster section and see what is available out there.
Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. I'm a regular to your part of Kansas on a regular basis. I have folks in both Topeka and McPhearson. Damn windy down there. Hope it doesn't mess up my windage settings. :smile:

I'm really looking forward to information regarding Kansas' reciprocity decisions. (Tired of feelin' nekid)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
50 Posts
:wave: Hi there KingAirDriver! Good to see your still around! Where are you taking the course? Let me know somehow.
I'm studying right now!:urlaub2: :bier: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.