Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site a few weeks ago, just getting around to logging in and reading,,

Have alot of time on my hands now,, just retired last Monday , 33 years of "cops and robbers" was enough

·
Administrator
143,825 Posts
Whoa! Retired

33 Years Of Professional Good Guy.:usflag:
You are ready for some quality Rest & Relaxation.:smile:
Plenty of room remaining right up in the forum front row for our valued LEOs (active & retired)
Join Right In and Thank You for registering.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Dave - congrats on retirement and thx for joining us :smile:

In fullness of time - let us know your carry ideas and preferences (if you say 1911 a certain simian will be happy!) - and maybe too give us some benefit of your many year's experience.

Happy Xmas.

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining. Enjoy the retirement!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dave, and Merry Christmas! Glad you joined us.... :smile:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi Dave,

I am over on the west end of the state (Staunton area) and have 8 more years before I hang up my spurs and stop chasing bad guys. Anyhow, it is good to have another Virginian join up!

Take care,
Adrian

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Well just kick back and enjoy your first year of retirement. I call my first year the year of recovery. To get used to the Idea of not working. Then it gets better, you find yourself not so stressed out and not feeling guilty about doing nothing if you don't feel like it.
Welcom to the group and freedom from the daily grind.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome Dave, as Chris mentioned there is a certain member here who just goes APE over 1911's (you gotta watch out for him he tries to convert everyone to 1911 junkies):image035:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.