Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please don't respond to his posts. They will be edited out of the forums tonight. Again, please don't quote or respond to his posts or you will find them moved with his....

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Thanks Bumper

Oh I did quote him to tell him to can it...I'll go edit his words out of my post.
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Good, fast work, Bumper. That poor guy has a problem. Once every couple of months, there he is . . .

·
Registered
868 Posts
A member had PM'd me about him...we got to thank the members for giving a heads up and of course you old guys for being on the stick. he he

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Can't disguise the style!! Gives him away every time. And - I'll bet IP resolved to Centurytel! :wink:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Who Is This Guy ???

Or Better...Shoud I say "Who Was He" ??? :confused:
As usual QK sitting in a dark corner.
Does he have other forum aliases?
Has he registed here before?
Just curious.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
QK - GunKid/Hardin/Billydee - and a hundred other aliases!! He has infected every gun board on the web by now I'd reckon and usually get's thrown off - only to Phoenix-like return to re-infect at some later date.

That is a very brief synopsis - very brief!!

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
P95Carry

Thanks for the info. ~ I had absolutely no idea.
His post blew me away though.
He SURE didn't last here very long! :smile:
Good work folks!

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P95Carry said:
Can't disguise the style!! Gives him away every time. And - I'll bet IP resolved to Centurytel! :wink:
Yes, it did as a matter of the fact.... :tongue:

He has been here before as meme. I left some of his less stupid posts and will do so this time as well. I don't ban people for a stupid post or two, but heyu made 34 posts in one day. I will be removing the posts that might reflect on our membership (search engines pick it all up) and leave the rest. Don't get upset if I edit a post of yours that referenced his. It was him that was the problem.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of it is just sort of retarded posts. I think the point is to flood us with as many as possible before getting banned. A few of them though he makes "recommendations" that would land someone squarely in jail for murder. I think it is safe to say hat he has a serious mental problem.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all of those that let the moderators and/or myself know Gunkid was "back in town" as soon as he was recognized. Special thanks to Tom357, P95Carry, Scbair, Euclidean and Prospector for quick notification. It's hard to get react quickly when I am at work. :redface:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Darn, I work a 16 hour shift and I miss all the good stuff!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
The individual in question, if it is indeed gunkid, is an ex con, a felon in possession in Colorado somewhere, and a very sick/twisted weirdo, who brags about his CAR15 with "can", illegal of course, and his Star BM rechambered in 356TSW, which I think is impossible. He lives in a sick fantasy world where he is the ultimate survivalist who eats people, (cannibal) to stay alive. He is one person I want to get to know professionally - CUFF UP, INMATE!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Bumper, do you still have meme's avatar photo around here?

And thanks for the heads-up, armoredman...didn't know that he was in my neck of the woods :smashfrea

Bumper...I just found his avatar on another post.....Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

·
Banned
693 Posts
Rather than not talk about him, we ought to do everything we can to publicize this clown and get him back in stir.

In this forum, we are supposed to be 'good guys with guns.' While we are not sworn officers, we should help the LEO's all we can when some real threat to society rears its ugly rear.

AP--Cadillac Ranch, NV.

"Authorities today report that Fritz Doucheman, member of a computer chat organization called CCW, was instrumental in the capture and unfortunate scrotal maiming of escapee Hiram "Chicken Choker" Blatz.

"Mr. Blatz has gone under the alias' of 'gunkid, meme, closet love machine, don't-touch-me-there and Louise Primrose.

"Local authorities were alerted when the CCW contributor reported gunfire in a local all-night laundromat, site of a coin-operated prostate examination machine. Mr. Blatz had dumped several magazines of Wolff ammunition into a Magtag appliance, which he claimed was the personification of Robocop. He related he was getting mental messages akin to "Dead or alive, you're fluff-folding with me!"

"The injury to Mr. Blatz' scrotum was received when Mr. Doucheman attempted to stop the prostate exam device and accidentally re-set it for "two quarts."

"Once in custody, Mr.Blatz signed on to a police computer and changed his handle to 'Saddle Sore.' Further information will be released as it developes."

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
armoredman said:
The individual in question, if it is indeed gunkid, is an ex con, a felon in possession in Colorado somewhereQUOTE]

When I did a visual traceroute I believe I placed him in Louisiana, rather than Colorado. His IP number is 66.112.109.234, his old IP was 168.143.113.125. :saevilw:

Team American said:
Bumper, do you still have meme's avatar photo around here?

Bumper...I just found his avatar on another post.....Bwah-ha-ha-ha!
'meme' never gets an avatar until he leaves. I think it is fitting. :biggrin:

The Tourist said:
Rather than not talk about him, we ought to do everything we can to publicize this clown and get him back in stir.

In this forum, we are supposed to be 'good guys with guns.' While we are not sworn officers, we should help the LEO's all we can when some real threat to society rears its ugly rear.
I agree and wish we could find someone in LE that would be interested in looking into this character a bit more closely. This is the type of person that gives gun owners a bad name. :mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think it is safe to say hat he has a serious mental problem.
According to a guy on another board who claims to know the person behind the "gunkid" persona, he's just a guy who likes tweaking us gunboard nuts. Most of what he says is said to get us riled up, not because he actually believes it. Dunno if it's true, but that's more believable than a rogue excon/cannibal/pseudosurvivalist with a car-15 and a can, assault wheelbarrow or not.

Chris

edited 'cause I can't speel.

·
Banned
693 Posts
"I think it is safe to say hat he has a serious mental problem."

Oh, come'n, mtnbkr, that just hurts my feelings.

Mean spirited and dangerous people might indeed be mentally ill, but you do not have to be mentally ill to be mean spirited and dangerous. Most of my cronies are so self-absorbed in their own plight that 'your world' is a shadow on a mirror.

My guess is that he's your mundane sophist troll, common as dishwater. After all, he didn't say anything witty, or of practical value or even historically correct. It was more like a middle school kid trying to fake out a teacher when he hadn't done his homework.

That plays into a theory of mine. Children that age find it fascinating to rile up adults. I still believe that most sophist trolls at in that 13 to 15 year old age bracket and play with their mom's computer when the parents are out working.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.