Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. Don't know how I missed these forums for so long...

Anyhow, I'm a computer geek in Spokane, WA, been carrying for almost a year now. I have plenty of guns, but my carry guns are a Kel-Tec P11 (usually), P3AT (warm weather or discreet carry or as a BUG), a P40 with a .357 sig barrel also (not used often) and I just bought an HK P2000SK V3 in .40 (I love it, it's like driving a porche after learning to drive on Yugos).

My wife just (as in today) received her CPL also. She's got a Kel-Tec P3AT also--she really liked mine :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some Pics

As requested :) Just some random pics I had already taken.

The 2000sk:

The P11 (P40 looks about the same):

The P3AT:
A KD Holsters "thin man" that I like very much

An Uncle Mikes that I modified for a spare mag

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, DarthMuffin. I'm almost afraid to ask about the story behind the name but what the heck.... :wink:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome Darth,
nice to have your wife appreciate the finer things in life :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Darth - welcome to the fold :smile:

Yes - ''intriguing'' nick !! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
As well,welcome

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumper said:
Welcome to the forum, DarthMuffin. I'm almost afraid to ask about the story behind the name but what the heck.... :wink:
It comes from an all-night game of Quake (first person shooter video game) many years (10?) ago. Around about breakfast time we were getting pretty punchy and someone kept getting killed so they changed their name to "toast". Suddenly everyone else was Bagel, Waffle, etc. I was about to change mine to Muffin but decided that wasn't nearly menacing enough. It was a hit and I've been Darth Muffin online ever since.

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome! Looks like a very friendly and knowledgable board here. I think I'll like it!

- Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.