Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, maybe not so new but new to Combat Carry. I am Retired Military, Metal Smith, Married with Grandkids, Like outdoors, Sports,Classic Cars (thus 74man, Camaro type Lt) restored and advid coin collector, mainly Morgan Silver Dollars. My wife likes most everything I do. Fishing, Shooting both target and skeet. I will be able to retire again in a couple of years. Don't have a carry permit YET but am filling out the paper work and setting up for classes. Son is a California Hiway Patrolman, sent him to college, BS Degree in Wildlife Management, go figure. Glad to be here finally, having problems with Aol , won't log me in with this style of forum. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
74man - welcome and glad you made it here :smile:

You mention the CCW aspect - so assume you are in a ''better'' portion of CA - hope that will go thru for you.

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Hi 74man

WELCOME!
Thanks for registering.:usflag:
Sounds like you'll be a great new forum member.:yup:

I am also on AOL & have no trouble getting to or moving around on this site. You might hafta play around with a few of your computer settings.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hi 74man....about 4 years shy of military retirement myself....but who's counting! Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome to the forums, 74 Camaro you say huh, well we are going to need to see some pics of that bad boy. I have a 80 Camaro

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're starting to get a few retired around here!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome 74Man, I'm new here myself. I like this forum a lot, people are nice and you can learn plenty.

We have firearms, retirement and grandkids in common. Welcome to the forum. Ain't grandkids great?!

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome 74man, retired on this end USAF

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to thank all for the warm welcome, I will get used to this feeling, haha. Bruces45, if you send me an email to [email protected] then I can send you a pic of my 74 Camaro, I think you will like it. Thanks everyone for such a great welcome, I will be around. I can't carry yet but hope to in a couple of months, hard to get in California.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.