Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I came across this site while looking up more CCW information to increase my information. I am a U.S Soldier stationed at Fort Wainwright, Alaska. I am getting my CCW next month (though I do carry, because Alaska lets you carry concealed if you are an AK resident).

I carry a SIG 226/.357 in a CTAC holster and am using the advice on some of the threads on here and going into town to find a good gunbelt or order one on-line. Does anyone out there use a gunbelt with the CTAC holster and can give me a good link that they enjoy.

Justin Stuart

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Justin! :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Justin - :smile:

I am sure you will get feedback on your question. We all pretty much agree on the worth of a good belt!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey, another Alaskan, very good. Welcome, just been here a bit but there are many nice folks here.
Rob Leahy

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Hi justin

The BEST CombatCarry.com Front Row Forum Seats For United States Military Persons!:usflag:
You are very welcome here soldier.

Please join right in anywhere on the forum.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome, good luck on your search. You made a few friends by mentioning you carry a sig 226, but have you checked out the 1911 pattern yet?

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to register, and don't mind Bruce, SIGs rule! :banana:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome. I wish more States would adopt the Alaksa rules:embarassed:

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Welcome, good luck on your search. You made a few friends by mentioning you carry a sig 226, but have you checked out the 1911 pattern yet?
Uh Oh.......the 1911 Guhru (Bruce) has spoken...:danceban: ..........Now............check out the rest of the Forumites too.........the H&K guys, Glockers, and such LOl.........Some of us have all of the above too...:image035:
Oh yeah......WELCOME to the Forum! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.