Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My gun guy, Curtm1911 convinced me to become a member on this forum so I can learn more about firearms and he's going to teach me how to shoot. He wants me to be safe out there and I love him for that, among other things. He's my SWEETIE!!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Deb - welcome to the fold. :smilez:

Glad you have a guy who can help you and of course here we can assist too quite a bit.

·
Super Moderator
25,563 Posts
Deb, Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the shooting.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Babe, Just had to add my welcome to your intro too, and you look Great to me!!! Can't wait to take you to the range for the first time, another first for us, if you know what I mean!!!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you both.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Welcome; Curt, you're a lucky guy!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Deb. I know exactly what Curt feels I am working with my wife to make sure she is safe too. She is not into computers and forum, but she is getting into guns fairly well and shoots much better than I do. At first I was a little disturbed about that, but then I realized that if I really want her to be safe she needs to be a good shot. So now I brag about the fact that she shoot better than I do.:yup:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im sure youll enjoy the range trip first time out. But be carefull guns are an addicting hobby. Be safe and have fun.

Sixgun

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome to the club. If you're interested in another shooting partner there are a couple of us here in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.