Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

got my "pistol permit" not too long ago, and am looking to carry smarter. for now i've got a sig 226, but am looking to switch to my glock 19 in the near future, since its getting warm... with an IWB holster. anyone care to make any suggestions? i guess i'm looking for a IWB with an adjustable cant, so i can switch to crossdraw if i so choose. at any rate, i'll search the forums, look forward to contributing what i can to the site!

Cheers,

rd

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry :wave:

My BladeTech IWB holster has adjustable straps for cant...not sure if it would work for cross-draw, though :confused:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
rd - welcome aboard :smilez:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
796 Posts
Howdy From Arkansas!!! :wave:

And I have bought from Kevin at KD Holsters. Nice guy to work with and it will be just what you have been looking for too.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Welcome RD from the PRM.

Would a CTAC do for that much adjustability?

I just bought a Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 for G17/22 so that I can carry my G22 or a future G23 in the same holster. I already own this holster for the P99 and 1911 and it is extremely comfortable, just won't work for cross-draw.

·
Registered
419 Posts
rubber ducky - Welcome from S.E. Georgia! I suggest trying:
www.palehorseholsters.com
(Great holsters & leathergoods by Ron Graham as well as other items.)
Tell Ross/ Ron that (erh) from the boards recommended them.

Eric Howland
Savannah, GA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
woah!

Thanks everyone, for the welcomes and the suggestions! i have to say, i'm surprised at the number of replies... Thanks again! i will look into the suggestions, and most likely ask more questions... however i may start a new thread, so other newbies can make use of the info.

Cheers!

rd

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Swapping a SIG for a Glock, I don't know? :image035:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rstickle said:
Welcome to the forum!

Swapping a SIG for a Glock, I don't know? :image035:

well, the switch is for the concealability (due to the warmer weather), and the smaller g-19 trigger guard won't accomodate gloved index fingers as well as my 220 or 226 will. i can't afford another sig at this point, although i would love to... hence, my question about the IWB holster with adjustable cant. i figure that'll have less exposure compared to OWB holsters...

Shekkian:

glad to see other NH'ites here!

Cheers, and thanks everyone!

rd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.