Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from Huntsville 30 year truck driver on vacation till blood sugar comes down , doing better should return to work soon. My CCW is a very dependable 6 year old M&P Shield 9mm also have M&P 2.0 long slide , S&W 686 snub and good and heavy S&W 5906. Originally from Tenn. been living in Alabama 10 years

·
Registered
34,607 Posts
Welcome from S. FL. Get the sugar under control!

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Welcome to the forum, JnBama, from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard, sir. I'm fighting the same battle with the blood sugar - hang in there!

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Welcome from Utah.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas. I've got family ALL over Alabama, including Florence.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Welcome from LA (Lower Alabama) Gulf Coast!

·
Registered
873 Posts
CDL's are becoming a young mans game. Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, etc... Only takes a few years of 10 hrs, of course you are watched for hours too!, in a bouncing seat to screw up even the most healthy!
I retired 2 years ago, dropped my CDL this year haven't had to do a DOT Physical for 3 years, off the meds forcing some of my numbers down AND NEVER FELT BETTER! Plus my real physical numbers are doing great!
Hope you get under control quickly!
Your title reminded me of the movie Free State of Jones, not a bad movie based on real events.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Welcome from Utah - didn't realize I already posted and can't seem to delete. So, welcome again.

Reactions: JnBama

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
Welcome from Savannah.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good morning all obtained new Med Certificate now just waiting to be cleared by safety department. Also former boss called asking if come drive for him , companies from high tax states are relocating here so needs additional drivers . I'm 60 and fully vested so able to roll over 401k if needed only problem is 90 day gap insurance coverage

1 - 18 of 18 Posts