Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Well, after searching the web, a couple threads came up which I wanted to read and in order to read them, I needed to register... so here I am! I'm a newly-married wife to a former gun manufacturer & gun parts designer. So therefore, we have guns. And I've never had a gun before or have gone shooting with him yet. That is coming up this weekend since I told him if I'm gonna have guns in the house, I'm going to learn to be responsible and learn how to handle them.

So anyway, that's me, completely new in every way. And I look forward to future chats with people on here. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Wendy - Hi!

Great to have another lady join us and good too you will soon be actively involved with shooting. Familiarity and safety come high on the list with responsible gun ownership and useage.

I trust you will enjoy :smilez:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome, Wendy :hand36:

Sounds like you've got the right attitude :hand10:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Wendy,

Welcome to the forum, we can always use more ladies.... Now if I could only convert my wife....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Wendy, it is always nice to have woman around that feels the way you do, enjoy your stay here and....welcome to the Family.

P.S. tell your Husband to join us, we could always use his knowledge and experetise!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Wendy. Glad to have you with us. Hope you will enjoy the adventure of becoming familiar with guns. We have too few ladies here at CC so as you learn go out and recruit some more.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome Wendy from up here in Wisconsin. I'm sure you'll get hooked to this forum. How about getting your husband to join in. I believe he'd be a great asset here as well........Bob

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum Windy now drag that gun makeing old man yours onboard too LOL

Edited to add that as a new person to the gun world you may well find this site help full also http://corneredcat.com She is a nice lady who moderates another gun board and imho a real asset to all gun owners .

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
I like your attitude. Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Welcome from another Tennesseean.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :wave: I think the hubby did sign up for this board already, along time ago. Maybe he'll get more active on here, now that I'm here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.