Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I just found this site today while I was trying to find out when the KSCCW.com site was going to be back up. I see lots of familiar members on here from other sites. I have been carrying for almost a year now and my carry gun is Glock G32C and holster for now is a Fobus OWB. I am looking to upgrade my holster to a Crossbreed Supertuck soon - maybe Santa will help out :smile:
I am looking foward to reading everyone's posts and learning from everyone's experiences.
Thanks!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

from a former Wichita native. Park City actually. I grew up there.
Kudos on the avatar by the way. Use it as a screensaver now and then....I've got lots of them. Molly Hatchet was one of my favorites for many years.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

from a former Wichita native. Park City actually. I grew up there.
Kudos on the avatar by the way. Use it as a screensaver now and then....I've got lots of them. Molly Hatchet was one of my favorites for many years.
Now the rest of your text showed up. How long ago did you live in Park City? I live on the south side by Haysville. I am a fan of Molly Hatchet and actually saw them in 80's in Wichita - also love the artwork of Frank Frazetta hence the avatar.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave: