Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all of you. I have been lurking about for a while and finally decided to join in. I live in Southern Kalifornia and yes there are a few CCW holders in Kalifornia. I have been carrying since the mid 60's and I do most of my shooting at Second Amendment Sports and Five Dogs Range.

·
Registered
868 Posts
uudl said:
Hi all of you. I have been lurking about for a while and finally decided to join in. I live in Southern Kalifornia and yes there are a few CCW holders in Kalifornia. I have been carrying since the mid 60's and I do most of my shooting at Second Amendment Sports and Five Dogs Range.
Hi Where in the world are those shooting sites??? I am in HB, have you shot at rainbow??

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
uudl - welcome to CC - most pleased to know you can carry. :smile:

·
Registered
686 Posts
welcome dude...

i wish i had a snowballs chance of getting a CCW in NJ...

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Hi uudl

Welcome to the forum.
If you have been lurking for awile then you already know that you can jump right in & join us. Happy to have you in our camp!.:unitedsta

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FortyFive said:
Hi Where in the world are those shooting sites??? I am in HB, have you shot at rainbow??
They are about 100 miles North of you in Kern County, One of few remaining pro gun areas in Kalifornia. I have not shot at Rainbow.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
QKShooter said:
Welcome to the forum.
If you have been lurking for awile then you already know that you can jump right in & join us. Happy to have you in our camp!.:unitedsta
Welcome to the forum, and also what QK said above :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, uudl. Glad to have you actively join us! :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.