Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
It is nice to find a forum so nicely laid out. I received my CCW permit March of 2004, I carry most of the time. I cannot carry at work nor have a gun in their parking lot, so of course that is when I am empty handed.

I practice shooting at a conservation groud two minutes from my home. I practice as often as I can afford (2-3 times a month). I shoot revolvers S&W 66 2.5" SS, S&W 686 plus 6" SS. I carry the 66 in my IWB leather holster.

Thank you for having me and I am sure I will enjoy spending time on this forum with all you good folks.

Ballistic (Brian)

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Ballistic to the forum, pull up a chair and stay awhile. You have several other revolver fans here so I'm sure you'll be in good company. Jump in anytime with your thoughts or observations.

Once again, welcome

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I'm a Virginian right now, but by late summer I'll be in The "Show Me" State. Other than having to wait 6 months to buy a handgun or get my CHP, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm a S&W Revolver accumulator. I focus mainly on N-Frames preferrably 3" barrel length, when I can find them. I do have a 686 with about 8000 rounds through it and a 642 for pocket carry.

-Scott-

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Thanks, Brian, we're glad to have another member from Missouri. Quite a few of us are in the same situation as you not being able to carry at work. Make your self at home! :smile:

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Hi Ballistic (Brian)

Another Wheel Gun Fan!
Always room for more wheel gunners & a couple more Smith & Wesson Fine Firearms.

You Said:
"Thank you for having me and I am sure I will enjoy spending time on this forum with all you good folks."
THANK YOU...For taking the time to register...now you're one of us "good folks" :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.