Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...The Smart Gun, owner recognition technology being developed by a second rate engineering school to be applied to a glorified muzzle loader (Oh, you thought they wanted to retrofit your Glock or 1911? :whisky: )

NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Attended LFI 1,2,3

Renewing my FL CCW for the second time.

One of the last NJ residents to get a PA CCW without NJ CCW. :wave:

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Welcome grnzbra

A warm "Welcome" to the forum.
Always room for one more NRA Shootin' Instructor. :biggrin:
Pull Up A Chair & Feel Free To Stay Forever.
You're one of the highly valued CombatCarry.com NON~Sheeple~Type~People NOW!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
grnzbra - welcome dude! :smile:

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
You have my deepest sympathies on your place of internment; perhaps one day you may get the opportunity to move to a free state :rolleyes: :evil:

In the mean time WELCOME

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We were anticipating an escape...

...in July, but my wife's job with the Feebs fell through, so for the time being, we're still stuck on this side of Checkpoint Jimmy.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, grnzbra. I'm not sure but you may be the first from NJ. :wink:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome and sorry you are still stuck in the PRNJ. My family still lives there and the rule I have they have to come visit me I refuse to set foot back there. I also like the Soprano comment,LOL if you ever saw me or the family you would think we were them. Where I live now most of my neighbors think I really am in witness protection. They see I am home during the day and out all night but I have a security business and thats when I work.
:smoke23:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.