Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Came across Defensive Carry while doing a search on a Bersa Thunder 380 review. Nice site with what looks to be a great group of people. So I would like to say Hello from Godeffroy New York, that is about 60 odd miles north west of the Rotten Apple. I have a carry concealed permit in NY so you know that I had to jump through hoops to get it.

Nice to see a group of like minded people who enjoy the sport of shooting, like the engineering that goes into guns and feels that carrying for defensive purposes is not a evil thing. I look forwards to "gun" talk" in the future and maybe some politics, is that allowed?

Yahoo, glad to be here.

Oh, by the way, I am new to posting so things may be confusing to me like "stickies" and other vernaculars.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from Philthadelphia, good to see a New Yorker not rolling over on your 2nd Amendment rights.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9mmjoy, I have consider that option. NY is such a beautiful state like Missouri, too bad NY is full of progressive liberals who hate and fear guns, but, then that's mostly in the cities.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ConcealdeinPa, you have a great state. I have a permit to carry in PA and didn't have to go through no where's near as much b.s. as I did in my home state. Your state provides public ranges for people to shoot at. since I live in NY I have to pay $30.00 a year for the privilege to shoot at your ranges, but, its cheap compared to anything in NY, in fact all my range shooting is done in PA.

NY charges lots of money for everything and gives nothing back except grief and legal woes. I am lucky to live near the border of the keystone state.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. glad you found us. in time you will get used to the navigation of the site and what everything does. just play around with it a while. happy shooting.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I left Illinois and the Daley Machine (Midwest version of Bloomberg) 13 years ago.
95% of my firearms collection would be illegal in New York.

That sends cold chills down my spine.

Welcome from Orlando.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JPeterson, you lucky dog you! I like your stand your ground law, feel bad for George Zimmerman, he's getting railroaded by the liberal press who lied and lied and lied.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.