Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, new member from west texas here (well from alabama but lived in texas 13 years). Im 25 years old, wife and 2 kids, firm believer in my 2nd ammendment rights. I work on semi trucks, take martial arts, and love going to the range. Ive recently applied for my ltc, fingerpribts and background still pending, but lookong forward to receiving my ltc soon, hopefully it wwont take to long. Lookinh forward to meeting some people here and educating myself even more so.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome from Illinois.. Grew up there and still a Texan even though I don't live there anymore. It's more a state of mind to me. You might want to take some defensive handgun training while you wait for your LTC.. Stay safe :brutal7:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the welcomes. And yea i have been practicing drills and safety while i wait. Trying to figure out exactly how i will like to carry.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from deep in the mountains of North Carolina :wave:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello Val ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Wife is from out Odessa way.
Might check holsters and accessories.
A good gun belt and the right holster or 10 work wonders.
And then deciding on OC or CC. OWB, IWB or AIWB.
Many choices, much learning.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts