Defensive Carry banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Welcome from another Washington IDPA fan. I don't know about anything up north further, but I usually go to Renton Fish & Game club. IDPA is the 3rd Saturday of every month. There are also IDPA shoots at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup (4th saturday), and I think they do it down south at the FAS range out east of Chehalis, but I'm not sure when.

Shoot me a PM if you have any more specific questions. I'm not a "serious" IDPA shooter. I do it mostly for fun and draw/shoot practice, but I DO tend to pay attention, so I might be able to at least point you to the right person to find answers...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome aboard from coastal North Carolina. Check out the North Whidbey Sportsman's Assn in Oak Harbor for the local IDPA event info.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Oh, WHIDBEY Island. At first glance, I saw WHISKEY Island and thought, "Do they even have IDPA on Islay off the Scottish coast??? If there's anywhere that's Whiskey Island, Baby, that'd be the one. Anyway, if you stick around here, you might find we have friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable people on here.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Welcome to DC from a former Washingtonian (redneck from north of Spokane, married up to a city girl from Edmunds).

I know we have a few experienced shooters near you lurking on the forum here... hopefully they'll pipe in soon.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome from Lakewood, WA the wife and I go to the Navy Base at the camp site.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts