Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

Just a quick post to introduce myself.

My name is Sara, originally from England, UK, been in the states for almost 14 years, living in alabama now.

I bought my first gun (which I still own and is my primary carry) about 10 years ago while living in florida. Since then, i've owned several guns of varying shapes, sizes and manufacturers. My current collection consists of a Glock G34, Taurus PT92 and a Bersa mini firestorm .45.

Mainly I shoot 'bullseye' at the local "bowling alley" range just now, but i'm hoping to expand into IDPA competition shooting in the very near future. I've already attended two 'intro to IDPA' courses and think i've progressed enough now to take the plunge into actual matches.

Sara Lou

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the states from Memphis, TN. I have nothing against the Brittish but its nice to meet one who isnt against guns :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Hi Sara and welcome from Myrtle Beach, SC :urla9ub:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi everybody

Just a quick post to introduce myself.

My name is Sara, originally from England, UK, been in the states for almost 14 years, living in alabama now.

I bought my first gun (which I still own and is my primary carry) about 10 years ago while living in florida. Since then, i've owned several guns of varying shapes, sizes and manufacturers. My current collection consists of a Glock G34, Taurus PT92 and a Bersa mini firestorm .45.

Mainly I shoot 'bullseye' at the local "bowling alley" range just now, but i'm hoping to expand into IDPA competition shooting in the very near future. I've already attended two 'intro to IDPA' courses and think i've progressed enough now to take the plunge into actual matches.

Sara Lou
Welcome on board Sara Lou from the Lone Star State.

:wave:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome Sara from Washington, you have quite a collection. A lot of good members here with a lot of info.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX