Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have and really like a rafters gunbelt and am wondering how well thair IWB holsters stack up to thair belts? I'am interested in feedback on these holsters such as how low they sit inside the waistband,and how well they conceal? I' am looking at one for a full size 1911. If anyone can tell me anything about these rigs it would be great,also some pics would be great to thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
No experience with them either but - welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum....I've heard good things about Rafter's rigs; they are very reasonably priced too.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm sorry that I cannot answer your question either. However, I'm sure that someone will step up and do so. In any event, you've come to the right place. Good luck!

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Welcome, Sir!

Can't help you on the Rafter S holsters, but I use one of their 1.5 inch cowhide gun belts. I think it's one of the best for the money on the market, and fast service, too.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Small shop, GREAT HOLSTERS!!!!, every bit as good or better than the big names IMO, have used one now for about 2 years off and on,, buy one and see, and while you at it buy a matching belt from them,, you will not be unhappy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts