Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying "hi" and introducing myself.

SAHM to three little ones, live in a state that doesn't really issue CCP (MD), but do have a non-resident permit from Utah. Better than nothing. ;)

I mostly carry around my house day-to-day, but will sometimes bring my weapon if I'm going to be spending the day in PA or WV, which sometimes happens.

Always on the lookout for info that makes carrying easier for women. I'm 5'0", 107 lbs, and tend to wear fitted clothing. Finding a comfortable gun/rig that's also concealable (so I don't freak out the UPS delivery guy) isn't always easy.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome from the dry side of Washington ( if it doesn't say DC then it is the state). Glad to have you on board! You will find lots of useful information here.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Welcome aboard from Southern Illinois!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome on board.
What type of gun do you want to conceal carry? An AK47 would be too big to conceal carry.

:wave:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
So what sort of rig do you carry daily? Always interesting to see how a petite woman can comfortably conceal a weapon.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts