Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I found you folks thru Betty , blame her. :biggrin:

sm is my username on other forums, had to add a dash to meet minimum characters required.

I figure P95Carry will add *something* after the dash, probably something to do with me being a character.

My best contribution - if you need buy something new , blame me...everyone else does. :tongue:

I'm going to get edit my profile now, check out behind the monitor- so if you hear clanging and stuff falling in the back ground - it'll be looking for the coffee pot.

Steve

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Bwhahahaha - hey Steve dude - great to see ya here. I almost had gotten to telling you to get your butt in here but - wasn't sure if you had the time. I sure haven't, but heck - I'm here LOL!

Welcome - thrice welcome :smile:

Ahh the ''dash'' ... hmmm .......... sm-funguy, that'll do. :biggrin:

Folks be warned - this fella is another raconteur - he has many tales to tell and many of those from the ''school of hard knocks'' - so pay attention ya hear - you'll enjoy!

See ya Steve - great to see ya here my friend.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Steve,
Awesome to see you here. I think you'll like this place. The folks are great. Has a feel similar to THR when it was much much smaller.
Guess you're the new guy. I'll take a Shiner, please. I'm a little low on .45 acp, too. :999:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Welcome!!

Chris is nice to me because I have this unique ability to get folks to buy 28 ga shotguns. Being as Chris is a new Grandpa, he is fearful "Uncle Steve" will inform , entice , and tempt his Grandkids.

Bribery, Blackmail, deciet...hey whatever works right? :biggrin:

For those that don't know...I sometimes relate expereinces about Situation Awareness, Impromtu Training,Growing up with / learning to shoot, Teaching new shooters and such. Kids say the darndest things.

Got an email from a lady friend, seems if her 9 y/o daughter cleared the aisle at a Drug store.

" Yeah - ya'll got any rubbers, I got some messing around to do"

All "Uncle Steve" did was show her how to make a slingshot...she just wanted to make another one is all. Some folks I swear. :tongue:

Of late have been using canes in some impromtu training - like when one cannot CCW due to State Statutes.

edit: seems I cannot spell , and had to log back in...duh forgot the dash and was invalid ...that differs from "invalid" right? :tongue:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
There ya go guys - Steve has gotten into gear already - there's more to come, believe me.:biggrin:

Bless your hide Steve! :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW just noticed your ''location'' - LOL - ''running with the wind'' - shucks man - what have I told you about chilli for breakfast ! haha!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris just wants to hear "the rest of the story".

There I was with a lady who shares the same birthdate as I , only twenty years younger, sitting on my chest, in a mini- skirt, beating me about the head with the heel of her shoe.

I had on protective gear , we were doing some Impromtu stuff, she had on gym shorts under the mini skirt and sports bra under the sheer blouse...still I was the agressor and the sceniro was catching her in a non CCW area.

Hint: Briefcases and canes will get one's attention. :smile:

NO Chris I have not finished putting all this down and editing...you will just have to be patient a bit longer my friend.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
I have the patience of Jobe Steve - so long as this beat up ole heart keeps beatin'.

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry, Steve, sounds like you will fit right in! :biggrin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumper-

Thanks for the welcome!

I heard thru the grapevine *snicker* you and Chris are friends....< motions Bumper aside> we gotta have a talk . :biggrin:

Where is that Betty? I know I know out celebrating a B-day. Waiting to give that gal a hug still. :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
sm- said:
Bumper-

Thanks for the welcome!

I heard thru the grapevine *snicker* you and Chris are friends....< motions Bumper aside> we gotta have a talk . :biggrin:

Where is that Betty? I know I know out celebrating a B-day. Waiting to give that gal a hug still. :smile:
Well, I don't know Chris, personally, but he's a good guy and I certainly consider him a friend. He's not a cross-dresser or anything is he? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
sm- said:
sm is my username on other forums, had to add a dash to meet minimum characters required.
I reduced the required characters to 2 if you want to lose the "-". Let me know if you want me to change your member name and I'll "get 'er done".... :wink:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Steve!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Betty! <hug smilie> :biggrin:

Bumper - PM sent.

. He's not a cross-dresser or anything is he?
Well...not really, then again when he wears that BFR of his in a shoulder holster...everything seems to get "crossed". :biggrin:

His wife says when he eats Hot Wings - "only man I know that turn a Harley T-Shirt into a tie-dyed one in 5 minutes". :tongue:

I'm gonna run and duck now...I sure hope that backdoor ain't locked. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
:biggrin: - ''woosh'' - sees Steve's disappearing in cloud of dust.

Yep - lucky that door was open!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Welcome SM......Glad to see you made it here.......BTW.....We're all a "Cast of Charactors" here..but in a VERY GOOD way.. hope you enjoy

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
If Chris is a crossdresser..........then maybe I already have him on some of my video surveillance LOL :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Haha - ''cross dresser'' - well - if when I am putting clothes on these days, and my old back makes me struggle to bend without hurting - I guess every day I am a CROSS dresser - sometimes even angry! LOL.

Steve - behave!! :tongue:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
then maybe I already have him on some of my video surveillance LOL
Oh Goody- Film at 11

Where is the popcorn around this place? :biggrin:

Chris and I have not met in person. We have communicated a LOT, even on the phone. Me a Southern Boy, him with his Englsh accent...yeah well once we got past the "tumped" , "boot" , and "bonnet" definitions - we did okay. :tongue:

His wife has mixed emotions about meeting me someday, she don't know whether separating us, sending us off to the range, or keeping a watchful eye is best.

For sure she ain't gonna let us stay in the gun room all the time...no telling what mischeif we'd get into...

All I said was BP burns real pretty and once the bonfire settles...break out the coat hangers, marshmellows and hot dogs...

I think she fainted....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.