Defensive Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a email today with my shipment notification for my High Noon holster. I was not expecting it for at least another month based on their timeline on their website. I am really excited. I can't wait. I have been using an Old Faithful holster and I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I hope the High Noon is worth the money and wait.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Pictures, or you're telling a lie.
High Noon will NOT disappoint you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I received a email today with my shipment notification for my High Noon holster. I was not expecting it for at least another month based on their timeline on their website. I am really excited. I can't wait. I have been using an Old Faithful holster and I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I hope the High Noon is worth the money and wait.
Awesome! What did you order?

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I have a couple of holsters from High Noon, excellent leather. Their belts are nice too; no longer my favorite, but it was for a long time.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
I've owned four High Noon holsters. I've also owned a Milt Sparks VMII, a Brommeland Max Con V, and a Crossbreed. The High Noons are as good as it gets. I've switched to hybrids in the last couple of years, but if I go back to leather, High Noon is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I, too, have a High Noon holster (Bare Asset) AND a belt. Very happy and you will be, too. High Noon is high quality! :smile:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I've owned four High Noon holsters. I've also owned a Milt Sparks VMII, a Brommeland Max Con V, and a Crossbreed. The High Noons are as good as it gets. I've switched to hybrids in the last couple of years, but if I go back to leather, High Noon is at the top of my list.
This is not a hybird, its all leather, but if you like the 2 clip design, this is new. Double Jeopardy Natural

Alex

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts