Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and ordered the High Noon Pocket Grabber for the Taurus PT 745 that should be in this week. It looks nice!

Pocket Grabber

·
Registered
446 Posts
Let us know how it works once you get it. I'm considering an XDSC in 9mm and want to have a pocket holster for time when nothing else will work.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let us know how it works once you get it. I'm considering an XDSC in 9mm and want to have a pocket holster for time when nothing else will work.
Will do! I've had some folks tell me that "the PT 745 isn't meant for pocket carry!!!" :nono:

But even the double-stack version, the PT 145, fits in my pocket without a problem.

But yeah, I'll post a report after I try it out.

:smile:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Make sure you follow the break in instructions. These are wet molded to the gun you order for. They are tight when they leave. It has to be loose to semi loose (depending on how you like the feel of the draw) to work properly.

Questions

Also you can conceal big guns in a pocket holster. It all depends on the colths you wear.

Take Care
Alex

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure you follow the break in instructions. These are wet molded to the gun you order for. They are tight when they leave. It has to be loose to semi loose (depending on how you like the feel of the draw) to work properly.

Questions

Also you can conceal big guns in a pocket holster. It all depends on the colths you wear.

Take Care
Alex
Yep. I'm going to try and get that baby just right!

:yup:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
99% of the time the customer can get the job done. In the case you cannot or anyone else that is reading this, for any of our products, just let us know, we can do things here you can not do at home. Send it back, we pay for the shipping both ways.

Take Care
Alex

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sounds like some solid customer service! I'll keep you in mind when I get mine next one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've used this holster for my Kahr CW9 for the past couple of years. It's thin and stays in your pocket when you draw if you press the slide against your side a little bit. Can't say enough good things about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts