Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! I have a sack of holsters around the house. I'm not totally in love with any of them. Well now I finally got the Tail gunners I had built for my Glock 27 and my Para CCO. I have not tried the Para holster yet but I am breaking in the little Glock holster. I have not worn anything so comfortable as this in a holster. It holds the gun where I want it an it STAYS there. I barely know I have an IWB holster or a gun on except for the feel of the grip against my floating rib. Just like I want it. If the holster for the Para is this good I will have a dilema deciding what gun to wear. High Noon gets my vote for a great holster! :congrats:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
High Noon Tail Gunner Holsters

OK I had to block the horse hide Glock holster to get a good draw from it but it is sweet now. The cowhide holster for the Para was fantastic right out of the package after I loosened the tensioning screw. The Tail Gunner is set so the short barreled Para does not want to tip out at the grip and the cant stays where I want it all the time. It is comfy sitting here at the computer and it is great in the car traveling, no gun in it due to the Ohio ccw law but my old holster was painful even that way. Why did I ever buy all those holsters off the shelf that I am disappointed in???

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I haven't tried one but I have read a lot of good reports on the Tail Gunner. If you have a camera, let's have some pictures! :wink:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumper, It'll be a few days before I can get any pics out. Work and a weekend commitment are going to tie me up for a while. Man I hate work! I love what I do for a living :builder: it is just the being there when they want and for how long they want :mad:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I hear ya, Willy P, we'll be waiting for those pictures. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts