Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of my viewers/readers have asked me to look into low cost alternatives to the big brand names in defensive handguns. I've been looking into this for a couple of months and I think I've settled on a solid performer to recommend you give consideration to.

SAR B6P 9mm Pistol | The Bang Switch

The EAA SAR B6P is a Turkish made, polymer framed, 9mm pistol based on the CZ75. It comes to market at around $300 and it seems to be a good alternative for those folks on a budget.

Questions and comments are welcome.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I looked into this pistol....while looking for a lesser cost mid-size 9mm....I most likely would have chosen the EEA SAR B69 if I didn't purchase the S&W SD9VE...

I chose the SD9VE because they are no unknowns about the pistol....at least for me ..having owned Sigma 40VE and a Sigma 9VE and a SD40 and a SD40VE...

the knowns are they will fire every-time..the trigger takes some getting used to (but a cheap easy fix)...and spare mags are expensive ,but extremely high quality...

I can't say anything negative about the EAA SAR B6P...everything I've read has been positive..... just have alot of history with the S&W Sigma /SD line...(and still buy'em and recommend them)

·
Registered
4,274 Posts

Picture for those interested.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Not sure, but it probably uses the standard CZ sights. CZ has used the front facing dovetail on almost all their guns.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure, but it probably uses the standard CZ sights. CZ has used the front facing dovetail on almost all their guns.
While CZ's use a front facing dovetail, they use a pin that horizontally goes through the sight to hold it in place. The B6P uses a vertically mounted pin (straight down through the top). The EAA Witness doesn't appear to be a match either.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have had my B6P for a couple of months now. It has been 100% reliable and is extremely accurate. It has excellent ergonamics,at least for my hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts