Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Done!

Thank you for voting!
YES: People should be allowed to keep and bear arms without any involvement from the government. 77% (148 votes)
YES: But within limits; i.e. some restrictions or permits for types of guns. 21% (41 votes)
NO: There should be no private gun ownership in the United States. 2% (3 votes)
Undecided 0% (0 votes)
Total Votes: 192

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Done did it with the most obvious choice selected.
Regards,
Dan

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Done.

YES: People should be allowed to keep and bear arms without any involvement from the government: 80%

YES: But within limits; i.e. some restrictions or permits for types of guns 19%

NO: There should be no private gun ownership in the United States: 1%

·
Registered
242 Posts
YES: People should be allowed to keep and bear arms without any involvement from the government. 81% (247 votes)
YES: But within limits; i.e. some restrictions or permits for types of guns. 18% (55 votes)
NO: There should be no private gun ownership in the United States. 1% (4 votes)
Undecided 0% (0 votes)
Total Votes: 306

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Helping keep the numbers up.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
what scares me is that atleast 1% of the voter base for this particular poll is still all about having NO guns.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Voted...

85% :comeandgetsome:

14% :gah:

1% :sheep:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Yep, done!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
My vote has been added (landslide so far)

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Done!! :hand10:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Done... There was one comment posted, below is the comment.

Gun control is not crime control. In fact it may be the opposite. Evey mass public shooting and killing has happened inside a "gun free zone" and that includes places like Ft. Hood.
Around the world, where civilian ownership of firearms is prohibited there is no freedom and crime against persons happens. Often that crime is committed by the government.
The United States and Switzerland come to mind and they differ in a simple way.
Switzerland is an old nation, where military arms are common and even required. It is a stable population and has low crime and high national security.
The USA is a young nation, that has restricted military weapons for the past 60 years. We are a nation that did have slavery and gun control laws began with slave laws. We are also a nation with open borders and since the 1970s, uncontrolled borders and generations of new people who bring clashes in cultures and often high criminal activity.
Gun control will not make Mexican drug cartel members law abiding, in the USA any more than in Mexico.
Crime in the USA is higher in places where the number of such illegal residents is high and the population suffers from years of ill-advised gun control which left those citizens at the mercy of the criminal gangs.
Now with the rise of international terrorism, those places are at increased risk from terrorists, robbers and ultimately, government oppression.
That's why we have the Second Amendment and why it is considered so important.

·
Registered
368 Posts
YES: People should be allowed to keep and bear arms without any involvement from the government. 88% (671 votes)
YES: But within limits; i.e. some restrictions or permits for types of guns. 11% (83 votes)
NO: There should be no private gun ownership in the United States. 1% (10 votes)
Undecided <1% (1 votes)
Total Votes: 765

1 - 20 of 44 Posts