Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a chance to buy a slightly used P30 9MM Lem with HD night sights for 650.00. Should I jump on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
They are $599 at CDNN, then add $50 for shipping and transfer.

So I'd say it's a pretty good price.
The .40s are $599, they don't show any 9mms, other than an "S" model V3 for $799. There's been some great deals on the .40s, but the 9mms seem to be holding at around $800.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I'm watching the P30 9mm prices like a hawk........it's not that I "need" another one, but if it gets low enough I just might......

Chuck
I know what you mean. I've spent the last few days talking myself out of buying numerous good deals I've stumbled on. The really close calls have been the mint but used Taurus PT100 for $250, the Beretta 84f for $315, and the LCR for $369. I really don't need any of them, and I'm not even sure how much I'd carry them, so I managed to talk myself out of it.

But the right price on a HK P2000 (my fav of the HK pistols) would be very hard to ignore.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I know what you mean. I've spent the last few days talking myself out of buying numerous good deals I've stumbled on. The really close calls have been the mint but used Taurus PT100 for $250, the Beretta 84f for $315, and the LCR for $369. I really don't need any of them, and I'm not even sure how much I'd carry them, so I managed to talk myself out of it.

But the right price on a HK P2000 (my fav of the HK pistols) would be very hard to ignore.
Just picked up a new P2000 V3 LE (3 mags & night sights) with a 50 round box of HST's thrown in for $550. I think I did ok.

Reactions: Chuck R.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Just picked up a new P2000 V3 LE (3 mags & night sights) with a 50 round box of HST's thrown in for $550. I think I did ok.

That seems like a killer deal to me. Nice one! The P2000 is one gun I will very likely own at some point.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
That's not a bad price for that P30...I can't stand LEM, but if it was a V3S with HD sights at that price, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Good price. I think you'll like the HK!

Reactions: SnoMan97

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Excellent deal! I'd be on that like white on rice. The LEM system has become my favorite type of sidearm.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I know i'm late on this but I would be all over it. I think I need to look into P30 to go with my P30sk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts