Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought i\'d let everyone know that i recently put some Hogue grips on my P239 and i love it! It greatly helps in the drawing process in the event that you don\'t get a proper grip on the gun when you are drawing.

It isn\'t uncommon that the gun will slip a little lower in the pants then we would like during the course of daily carry, so the rubbery hogue grip lets you get a pretty secure grip even if you only grab say...half of it?

I used to think that the tacky feeling of the grip would grab the shirt too much and make the shirt ride up on the gun but it really doesn\'t. So if any of you have ever wondered about that...worry no more :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use a Hogue on my 23 and want to get one fro my 27.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I don\'t have Hogues but my Kimber TLE II came with rubber grips and although I have always thought I would not like rubber grips, I now do. I am now looking to replace the stock grips that came on my Kimber Eclipse. I have front strap checkering so will probably not get the wraparound ones, though. :kay:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have Houge rubber finger groove grips on my P239 and my P229. The P239 is a whole new gun since i put those on. Also the M66 Smith and Wesson i gave my dad also has the Rubber finger grove houges on it.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I have Hogue grips on several of my handguns and love them. I had the slip-on ones for my USPc and removed them because they kept sliding down.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use Hogue wrap around grips with finger grooves on my compact 1911. makes the gun much controllable.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had hogues on my GP-100 and they were very nice. Unfortunately there isn\'t a comparable hogue option for my P99 as it only has the removeable backstrap.:(

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have Hogue finger groove grips on my S&W 696 44 special in \"Iron Wood\", on my 386PD 357 mag in \"Pau Fero Wood\", and on my 360PD 357 mag in \"Tulip Wood\". I love all of them. The three guns listed above came standard with Hogue rubber grips but I am a nut for exotic wood and had to change them out.

MadDog :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I\'ve got hogue\'s on most of my Sigs. Guess it\'ll take a act of Congress for Hogue to make rubber grips for the P245.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.