Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to deside which slip on grip to go with. they are both around the same price they both clame to fit my weapon snug however pachmayr says no trimming needed and hogue says trimming may be neccessary for clean fit. but hogue seems to have a nicer pattern and palm swells. i'm up in the air on this one guys what do u think? :confused:
hogue::hand10: :hand1:
pachmayr::hand10: :hand1:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I recently put a set of hogue grips on my Ruger P85 and absolutely love them. I didn't need to trim at all and the feel is perfect. A little one sided because I have not tried the others but I was very happy with the Hogue and the price was good too.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
yep...hogue was the cheaper of the two and I'm pleased as punch with it on the lil' mustang...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys i appreciate the input, now unfortuneatley nun of the, like 20 local gun shops carry it so any of u order online if so let me know who's cheap and fast on shipping thanx again!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
cheaper than dirt...

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've ordered directly from Hogue before. Shipping wasn't too bad and the wait wasn't unreasonable. Have you checked Brownell's?
Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts