Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finding out that Trijicon HD sights will not fit nicely on an MOS Glock, I have decided to get suppressor height sights and a Trijicon RMR for the gun. However, I am having some trouble finding a good holster. I'm looking for a Kydex OWB holster that can mount to a belt or MOLLE webbinig. I would also like to find a second holster that can accommodate a Streamlight TLR-1 or TLR-2. Finally, does anybody know if the Blackhawk Omnivore is compatible with suppressor height sights?

·
Premium Member
36,725 Posts
After finding out that Trijicon HD sights will not fit nicely on an MOS Glock, I have decided to get suppressor height sights and a Trijicon RMR for the gun. However, I am having some trouble finding a good holster. I'm looking for a Kydex OWB holster that can mount to a belt or MOLLE webbinig. I would also like to find a second holster that can accommodate a Streamlight TLR-1 or TLR-2. Finally, does anybody know if the Blackhawk Omnivore is compatible with suppressor height sights?
These folks will fix you up on the RMR. Give them a call: Holsters | Blade Tech Gun Holsters | Knives and Tactical Gear

·
Registered
270 Posts
HolsterCo LLC can do both for you I believe. I know he does Streamlight accommodations and I believe he does RMR/suppressor height sight accommodations. His craftsmanship is too notch and holsters reasonably priced in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts