Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy a good holster for my CCW.. its a Glock32

Any tips on wich holster and where to buy it?

Thanks in advance ...:bier:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a MTAC Minotaur Slide model. My EDC is a G23. (Same exact gun in 40 cal) I got the slide model because it works just as well with any 9mm, 40 cal or 357 sig that Glock makes.

I have also seen lots of good things about the Crossbred Supertuck.

Either one will work very well for the G32. Oh, congrats on the 32.. great SD gun. I have a G35 with a 357 Sig conversion barrel for HD.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I have a Black Ops from Rocky at Pure Kustom. His link is here on DC.com. I got it for my 19/23. It is an IWB/OWB. Very comfortable and extremely well made. Rocky is also a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a G32 that I carry quite a bit, my main holster is a Milt Sparks VMII. Top quality and worth the wait.

:santaclaus:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Start with a quality "off the shelf" piece like a Galco (Summer Special)or Don Hume (PCCH) relatively inexpensive and can be found in stock from the company or Ebay. I have both and they are excellent for non custom holsters. Then order you a nice custom leather after some research. I also have a HBE Com III for my G23 (same gun in .40). It is an excellent piece, witha relatively short turnaround time (3-5 weeks). There is also a big following for FIST and UBG holsters. They are both in the holster links, and Eric from HBE and Nate from UBG, are both members and sponsors here. Plenty of options just do your research. Very few get it right on their first try lookign for a holster, ask around.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Similar in size to the Glock 19 9mm you should have no problem finding holsters for your G32.

I agree with Jwhite75, that you should buy a cheaper mass produced holster to get by with then order a custom holster.

But, before you go and buy a cheaper one check with

Side Guard Holsters - OWB Holsters

SGH delivered a holster for my G26 within four weeks.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Yesterday I ordered two holsters from DeSantisholster.com. Leather/kydex IWB for Glock 22. Leather IWB for Glock 36.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have a G19 in a crossbreed supertuck. it took 2 weeks to get but i also ordered one of their gun belts at the same time so that added to the wait. would have been sooner if it was just the holster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts