Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with a DESANTIS Sof-Tuck Holster? It has an adjustable cant and that is a necessity for me. I had a Bearcreek leather years ago and lost it. When I had it made I specified a 20-21 deg cant and really liked the way it carried. Sold the Shield back then and bought another last week and saw the Desantis for a decent price and wondered if the quality was any good.
Thanks in advance, Frank.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
No but my preferred holster for my Shields is the DeSantis Mini Scabbard belt holster.

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have one for a J-Frame and I really don't like it. It seems too bulky. For my Shield, I settled on a PJ Holster. It makes the gun disappear. I have two different PJ Holsters for my Solo as well.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your input. It is truly appreciated.
Frank.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I currently use an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. Amazing holster, super comfortable, can't is adjustable as well as ride height. The shell can also be replaced and you can return shells for a different gun shell without cost. The single clip holster I tried from a local company moved a lot IWB, especially when going from sitting to standing. I found myself constantly adjust it. The hybrid holsters have a little bit more material but I feel like they secure the gun better and make it easier when carrying a double stack like I do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts