Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I will have my permit by the end of December (hopefully) and will be carrying a S&W .40 Sigma.

Would like to get some 'stick & rudder' on holster options. Inside the waistband for a LH shooter.

Hoping to hear from other LH shooters but all replies are welcomed and appreciated.

I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate thread, performed a search and came up empty.

Semper Fi!

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Look at the CrossBreed Supertuck, it's the best IWB holster out there.

PS welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Ask 20 people and you'll get 20 opinions, I'm just another.:yup:

I can say that I have over 3 dozen from these folks... HOLSTERS ...never had a bad one yet.:nono:

If you want quality, economy, and quick delivery...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm a Minotaur MTAC man myself. Also being a Floridian, I'd like to say how comfortable it is even in the heat. I conceal every day with an untucked t-shirt and shorts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I prefer kydex for IWB carry for a few reasons.

One, kydex doesn't absorb sweat like leather does, this is important here in AZ. Two, kydex tends to stay open when a weapon is deployed allowing for an easier re-holster. three, the sweat shield on most kydex IWB holsters allows for an easier re-holster as well.

My IWB holsters feature adjustable tension and cant. I prefer using hard loops over any clip for the stability.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I don't care for IWB , for OWB the best I have found is the Bianchi carryloc. Yes I have tried a lot of holsters in 14 years of CCing!!

NCH

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a few holsters for diffrent weapons and I have to reccommend Jeff at Boomstick Holsters. He is a nice guy, I had the chance to meet him on a trip to Missouri. He has built a few for me and he will work with you on anything you need. He is a little backlogged though, so you wiill have to wait for a quality piece of leather.

·
Registered
713 Posts
If you are serious about carrying a concealed pistol, check out Rocky at Pure Kustom. He makes the last holster you will ever wear. You can spend $400 on a bunch of crap holsters that will sit in a box, or $200 on one that meets every need. Your choice!

Semper Fi, Devil

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
I have full coverage for all my IWB and OWB holster for the 9/40VE.

I even have The Slide OWB LH in stock for $60 plus $6 shipping. Check out my site and let me know if you have questions.:bier:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a few holsters for diffrent weapons and I have to reccommend Jeff at Boomstick Holsters. He is a nice guy, I had the chance to meet him on a trip to Missouri. He has built a few for me and he will work with you on anything you need. He is a little backlogged though, so you wiill have to wait for a quality piece of leather.
website seems to be down and no ph # only email.:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts