Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my chl, and am looking for a good holster for my H&K usp compact .40 I would like to get one that can hold an extra clip as well. I want to get an iwb or belt mounted model. I've been looking all over and have not found much. thanks for your help

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Shop here, you won't be sorry...

HOLSTERS

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Kramer Leather

I use a Kramer horsehide belt scabbard for my USP 40 compact. It works very well.

Kramer Holster website

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
If you are on a budget check out Don Hume, my favorite is his 721OT. I currently have a USP full sized 9mm and am ordering a High Noon pancake. I have no idea why you want the holster to include a mag puch, the spare mag should be accessed by the weak hand, and therefore on the other side of the body from the sidearm. I prefer Kydex for mag carriers. YMMV

NCH

·
Registered
26 Posts
I usually carry my USPc .40 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Not real attractive but very comfortable and conceals very well.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
First off, welcome to the Forum...Many excellent suggestions here already... I will second the other comment about an included mag pouch...It will make the mag, difficult to access and hinder concealability...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Very pleased with my HBE Pro for my USP .45c.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Milt Sparks Watch Six. This is an extremely thin holster that helps compensate for the somewhat blocky shape of the gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use the Crossbreed Supertuck and the DeSantis FFDO series for my USP .40 carry.

The Crossbreed works well in the summer and the DeSantis has great retention qualities. The DeSantis is bulkier and is best covered by a coat, sweater etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts