Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
He told me he would make one for me for my up coming nframe..
If hes willing to make you a 4" for the Jm ill order one too course mines gotta be a lefty

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
The other one im having him make is a nframe but with the high fiber optic from sight I just emailed him about making it last week and he said if he cant borrow the gun from gun shop he will get the mold

·
Registered
310 Posts
Euclidean said:
Hehe where's K & D when we need them to chime in here? Two holster orders ready to go, same gun and everything...
Right here, sir. :wave:

The reason for my delay in chiming is because I'm in the process of trying to acquire a dummy gun version of the 625. It tenatively looks like I'll be able to get one. I should be able to confirm that in the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted....

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
K-Man said:

The reason for my delay in chiming is because I'm in the process of trying to acquire a dummy gun version of the 625. It tenatively looks like I'll be able to get one. I should be able to confirm that in the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted....

Sweet

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
K-Man said:

Sweet indeed! I'll send you a PM here... if you can build it, I am interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts