Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've adjusted our holster lead times now down to 2-4 business days! Beyond that, what you may not know, is that our highest volume holsters, if ordered before 4pm MST, will ship the same day.

At Black Arch Holsters we focus on efficiency. This drop in lead times, from 3-5 to 2-4 business days is a direct result of our constant effort to refine our manufacturing processes to bring higher and higher quality products to you ever faster.

For more information, here's a blog post from Ben looking at lead times for hybrid holsters across the industry.
BlackArchHolsters.com/blogs/news

Thanks for your continued support, we couldn't make it without your support!
-Brian

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
I tried to go on-line over the weekend and had a heck of a time trying to order a holster.............gave up when I can some time I will call in the order . I did not want to fill out a bunch of stuff to open an account .

I just wanted to get on give info. and get off ....

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to go on-line over the weekend and had a heck of a time trying to order a holster.............gave up when I can some time I will call in the order . I did not want to fill out a bunch of stuff to open an account .

I just wanted to get on give info. and get off ....
Hmmm there may have been an issue with the website? You should be able to order without an account. That being said, you're more than welcome to phone in an order. We're open 8:30AM to 5:30PM M-F Mountain Time. Give us a call!

-Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts