Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My need is a bit unique--if you know who can help me out, please direct me that way.

I have a Beretta 92G-SD. It is unique in that it has an accessory rail and the heavier Brigadier slide. Pictured here:

Beretta 92G-SD/96G-SD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The frame, having the accessory rail, is like the Vertec.

I've been able to get kydex for it, but want a leather holster and am learning that it's hard to find a maker that will commit to the project. I thought I had someone that could help out, but communication is poor with slow or no response to the three e-mails I've sent...seems to be a leading indicator to the service I might expect later so I've dropped that idea.

If you are a holster maker who can help out, or if you know someone I should contact, please let me know.

THANKS....:hand10:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
My need is a bit unique--if you know who can help me out, please direct me that way.

I have a Beretta 92G-SD. It is unique in that it has an accessory rail and the heavier Brigadier slide. Pictured here:

Beretta 92G-SD/96G-SD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The frame, having the accessory rail, is like the Vertec.

I've been able to get kydex for it, but want a leather holster and am learning that it's hard to find a maker that will commit to the project. I thought I had someone that could help out, but communication is poor with slow or no response to the three e-mails I've sent...seems to be a leading indicator to the service I might expect later so I've dropped that idea.

If you are a holster maker who can help out, or if you know someone I should contact, please let me know.

THANKS....:hand10:
I have the casting, pm me if you would like to discuss it.:smile:

Tim

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim will do you right you won't be disappointing.
I agree and have placed the order with him--I'm looking forward to carry with the new rig he's making up for me....:hand10:

Thanks for the input folks, but now no more help is needed...the problem is solved!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts