Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a holster made for a H&KUSPc fit a P2000?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Obi - K-Man or Gary could probably answer that one - I can't! Hope they'll drop by - tho Gary is still busy with new shop IIRC.

Maybe too post that on THR and Eric may have answer.

`

·
Registered
686 Posts
Obiwan.

I just picked up my USPc...no holster yet though...

Personally, I'd be more interested in having custom leather made for my pistol, or at the very least a holster that was designed to hold my pistol.

the P2000 and HK USPc are roughly the same size, I think, but cricital dimensions may be different...

--Jim

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ive heard of people using USPC holsters for the 2000. I cant say they work well or Id recommend doing it that way......just what Ive heard.
Shoot well.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Yes, they both fit, but not 100%, there is a slight change in the frame structure, as I've tried it on my USP as well..The box <Bianchi) said USP/P2000 I passed on it, due to it not fitting my requirments..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looking at both a USPc and P2000, they are close in size, etc. If you're using a holster that is not molded specifically to one or the other, you should be okay. It will fit, but not a secure fit. My recommendation is a holster, of whatever material, molded specifically for the gun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts