1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I have a Summer Comfort for my P228 and j-frame. I like it...but the rough texture grip panels on my Sig rub me and irritate with no undershirt. and the hammer digs me a little. I would prefer something with a sweat/body shield. Something like Don Hume PCCH...PCCH [P.C.C.H.] - $54.85 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods. It was one of my first IWB. Plus what you pay for retail on that Galco you could buy a nice Custom. Like a UBG or HBE. As far as tuckables like the CB I am sure they are everything they say they are...I just like the fit and finish of the C-tac Mtac better and it has exchangeable holster bodies as an option.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I carry my USP9f in a Mitch Rosen President. Very comfortable and well made. Mitch is a great guy to deal with and the President Express at about $75 is a bargain. This is an OWB holster, I find this gun to big to carry it IWB, but there are those who do

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I carried my USP-45f I used a G-Code IWB rig. It worked well, and at the time, was one of very few IWB USP-45 rigs. It covered up the safety/decock and there was no irritation from that.

I just got used to the grip texture on bare skin over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts