Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a Kimber Crimson Carry II to use as a carry gun. I was wondering if anyone used this weapon; and if so; what kind of holster do you have or would you recommend? IWB or OWB doesn't really matter to me. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rick

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Get both in one beautiful unit. Check out Rocky's Black Ops Pro. It converts plus gives you tons of adjustments. Top shelf workmanship.
PURE KUSTOM HOLSTERS MAIN

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Got a select grade IWB AKJ Concealco for my 4" Kimber SIS PRO. Most comfortable holster I ever had. Its very thin and concealable but stays formed and re-holster is easy.

·
Registered
774 Posts
+1 on the Pure Kustom. Functional as it is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
That's a hard recommendation to beat! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Give Rocky at Pure Kustom a call you won't regret it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
C5 leather

I also own a Kimber Crimson, I went with e Montana from
c5leather.com and have been very pleased. Plus the price was excellent.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Rocky at Pure Kustom can hook you up. Here's the set he made for my UC II

·
Registered
146 Posts
:hand10:
Wow!! That is some great looking leather! I've never seen flamed gun leather like that. Perfect leather for a rider! Thanks for posting that pic!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
If you're gonna carry an Ultra Carry, don't settle and carry it in a $30 holster...Get a good quality holster from Rocky, or one of the other quality makers like Fist, K&D, Milt Sparks, etc... The list goes on...Time to start shopping... You might want to start with a Galco, Don Hume or other 'off the shelf' holster to get by while you're waiting on custom leather...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts