Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its not to much trouble could I get some feedback from a few of you on my products?
I am redoing the testimony page and not done a very good job of keeping up with comments the past while since I was behind.

If you don't mind your first name being displayed let me know or if you prefer to remain anonymous its just fine and maybe what holster model you got.

·
Banned
359 Posts
:hand10::hand10: Don't see where to post. I purchased one from you years ago that is still my favorite holster.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Several years ago, I was looking for a new holster. A good friend raved about his Nelson Holster, so I ordered one. About 18 months ago I made the mistake of selling the holster along with the revolver (I miss the holster, not the revolver). Top quality workmanship and comfortable. That Nelson holster was by far the best holster of the 10+ that I have owned! I plan to have another one on order as soon as I can decide which one. Roger

·
Super Moderator
16,184 Posts
I have one of your Wrangler holsters that I am quite pleased with, and since you now have the Coonan listed I will be ordering another. One question, can you make it with a thumb break.

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one of your Wrangler holsters that I am quite pleased with, and since you now have the Coonan listed I will be ordering another. One question, can you make it with a thumb break.
Just applied the finish on your holster. If it's dry enough I'll mail it out Friday and if not I'll mail it Monday. Expect it to be a little tight untill broken in. The thumbreak is setup for cocked and locked as the mold guns coonan sends me are with the hammer cocked.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,184 Posts
Just applied the finish on your holster. If it's dry enough I'll mail it out Friday and if not I'll mail it Monday. Expect it to be a little tight untill broken in. The thumbreak is setup for cocked and locked as the mold guns coonan sends me are with the hammer cocked.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
I'll be watching for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts