Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Kahr K9 from my friendly neighborhood gun shop and it should be here in a couple of weeks ( I hope). :rolleyes: Anyone have any suggestions on a good high quality IWB holster ? I do have a Galco dedicated gun belt that I wear regularly (brown) and I'm fairly active at work. I've always carried OWB, but that isn't always sufficient on the job (lots of bending over, climbing up on trucks, time in the office, and in the concrete lab.) We currently do NOT have a firearms policy at work and I certainly don't want to be the one responsible for one being created.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BTW.....many of my family members have teased me a little bit about starting my mid-life "battle of the bulge" when they asked my pants size for Christmas and my waist line suddenly increased :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really like the Ultra Concealment Rig from Threat Solutions. For a small pistol, this is an outstanding holster. I carry a Kahr MK9 in it.
- Fast draw.
- Holds the pistol firmly.
- Easy to get on and off.
- It holds the pistol close to the body.
- Very comfortable & concealable.
- Well made.
- Very thin so I didn't need to wear a larger pants size.
- One holster fits all sizes of Kahr's K, P, MK series pistols.

http://www.threatsolutions.com/holsterindex.html

·
Registered
195 Posts
Brommeland Max-con V.
http://www.brommelandgunleather.com/products.htm
I have one for my primary, a 5' 1911 and for my K9. I also gave my dad a Max-Con V for his Combat Commander for Christmas. He never used to think IWB could be comfortable and swore off on it. He has completely changed his mind on IWB being comfortable after using his new holster. Gary also makes a great mag pouch.

Do yourself a favor and get quality the first time. There are other custom makers you would also be very happy with. Do some searches on this forum and you will find a lot of info on quality holsters.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
My Kahr P9 Covert (P9-sized slide mated to a PM9 grip length frame) rides in an HBE Leather COM "2 and 1/2" seen with my PM9 in a Grandfather Oak pocket holster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts