Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have picked up both these guns recently and searching for different types of holsters. Anyone have any suggestions? Either IWB, OWB or even a really good ankle rig.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
I have both a Colt Mustang and Sig 238 forms so I can make my full line for them.

I have a Rough Out Pocket holster for the 238 in stock and I have an OWB The Slide for the 238 in stock (unless it sell at the GS today like the Colt Mustang did yesterday)). Drop me a line.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pike???

I recently got the new pocketlite with factory installed laser. I had a soft in pocket holster that is used with a 380 S&W BG that worked OK. Years ago I bought a new Colt Oficers enhanced 45acp that is finished like a piece of jewelry. I added a polished stainless compensator and pearl grips. The comp makes it just about the size of a regular 911. I got a beautiful Pike western holster to keep it in. {Very impressive optics}. I had reason to correspond with a leather-master an mentioned all this. He is making a tooled mini-pike holster for the mustang-PL. He says I owe him nothing if not pleased. Should be be according to him mid September before it hits my paws. Might turn out to be a sharp look; will post when I get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts