Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go! My favorite holster of them all. It is a UBG Nassar Holster. It is all black and looks great. $30

Next will be a Bianchi CarryLok 82 holster size 14C. It should fit just about any 3 inch 1911. (Please do not quote me on that.) $20

Next will be a Galco Silhouette High Ride holster. This should fit a large 1911 as well. (Please do not quote me on that.) $15

Next is a Fobus Evolution belt holster (not paddle). I used it ony once at the range. $10

Next would be a UBG Striker 1 it fits full size 24/7. I had it in my drawer for the longest because it was the very first holster I ever bought and I just love it. $20

Please add $3.00 for shipping thank you.

I can take a discreet paypal payment (please add 3% for those great fees), money orders and personal check. Please be advised that with personal checks I will hold the holster until the money has cleared. Thank you

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try those links and they are all RH

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i ued it for my kimber ultra. i live in cleveland

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any offeres? i wana get these out of here

·
Administrator
143,838 Posts
Pics should be here now for all to see.
If you want your pics to actually appear in your post use the beginning and ending

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I can tell you those are all great prices. Sigh. Always the 1911's or Glocks. Always...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nassar and Bianchi CarryLok both sold pending funds.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
c.w. fisher pm sent

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is what Ihave left.
Next will be a Galco Silhouette High Ride holster. This should fit a large 1911 as well. (Please do not quote me on that.) $15

Next is a Fobus Evolution belt holster (not paddle). I used it ony once at the range. $10

Please add $3.00 for shipping thank you.

I can take a discreet paypal payment (please add 3% for those great fees), money orders and personal check. Please be advised that with personal checks I will hold the holster until the money has cleared. Thank you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts