Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another 60 degree day in Colorado!! And another great day to shoot!! Holiday, 4 day week-end, fat belly full of turkey, great friends and family........ :hand10:

THIS, my friends...... is what thanksgiving is all about!! :bier:
(That and the $20 Rigid vacuum I got at black Friday!) LMAO!!

Attachments

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Looks like you had an awesome time! A day at the range is something we can all look forward to. It's generally the best of times, and good for our soul. It's what makes most of us whole.

·
Administrator
144,026 Posts
Sure did look like a beautiful day to shoot.
Glad that you'all had a nice time of it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naw..... I got Stink Eye :Eyecrazy: from someone last time I posted and there was a........glup....... beer on the table!! Besides, I was just up to shoot then was heading home.......
If throwing a $100 bucks into a fire was a fun as shooting..... I could stay home! :bier:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Looks like a really great time and a great place to shoot...good pics, too!:hand10:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks like fun! I'm headed out shooting with a few of my friends tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the range report (W/PICS!).

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all......when you look at the stable, you'd prolly never guess we're a Ruger .22 bunch!! The pistols were on the tables.........
Gonna build a new stable soon, as well as 2 more tables to shoot off of..... we got way to many people with WAY too many guns for the small stable and the 6 foot table!!
We have lots of 1/4" plate targets around the course but we're gonna make close range pistol course, and a 1000yrd rifle course next spring....... then we'll really be slingin some lead!! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm right smack dab in the middle of Colorado!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Always a good time to be had shooting with the family and good friends! Glad y'all had such a fun time and hope you can do it again soon!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm right smack dab in the middle of Colorado!! :wave:
Yah, that looks about right.
I passed through from Montrose, through Gunnison, up through South Park, to Denver a year ago, and that whole country looks beautiful, just like your back yard.

·
Registered
726 Posts
That looks like a day in paradise. Great day and place to shoot. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got to say ibesarcasm, you did a good job of hiding my face... Hahaha
More good times yet to come!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts