Defensive Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a photo floating around facebook. A little research, and I found the source of this cool product line.

While not for everyone, I find it to be some viable options for many gun owners. DIY installation, they sell the components, hardware, kits, including a new magnetic locking mechanism.

Trying to decide if one of these would work out in my bedroom. My set up now is adequate, but this would keep certain items out of sight and secured from most cursorary type inspections. Any thoughts on this?

Tactical Walls

·
Registered
433 Posts
these are pretty cool i have looked into myself the only thing im unsure of is there is no locking feature. I get the grab and go aspect of it but i would still like maybe bio metric lock or something on it so if it is found by an intruder they couldnt use your weapons against you.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these are pretty cool i have looked into myself the only thing im unsure of is there is no locking feature. I get the grab and go aspect of it but i would still like maybe bio metric lock or something on it so if it is found by an intruder they couldnt use your weapons against you.
Actually they have upgraded due to customer response and have included versions with a hidden magnetic lock mechanism!

Check out the following video for the magnetic lock.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So would any magnet open it?
More than likely. But who carries a magnet with them to go around and open hidden magnetic locks? You have to know there's a magnetic lock mechanism in the first place.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Interesting idea...........

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I've always wanted secret compartments just to say I have them. Or not say it. You know.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
He needs to install those magnets into decorative knick knacks so you can have them on a shelf and ready to be utilized in open concealment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts