Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
SCARY SITUATION. Good job for Mr. Johnson. Glad it worked out. I hope there are no repricussions by the BGs.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
jarhead79 said:
SCARY SITUATION. Good job for Mr. Johnson. Glad it worked out. I hope there are no repricussions by the BGs.

+1:hand10:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Good for Johnson. They ought to give awards to citizens that defend themselves from predators like this.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I think that award would be something that wouldn't be spoken about. Similar to citations received by war heroes. They usually don't want the award and they usually won't talk about them.

I say, JUST SEND MONEY. Reward vice Award, just a fraction of the tax money that would have been spent supporting this guy in state prison.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Middle of the afternoon, two guys go to a specific apartment, armed and force there way in.

There's a HUGE piece of this puzzle missing. It sure doesn't sound random.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Glad he turned out OK. Doesn't sound like there could be any civil case against Johnson; one that would hold water anyway. Hope he fares well mentally.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree with previous entries. Loose ends are often the real story in this kind of situation. If turns out alright, good on him, but......

·
Registered
143 Posts
Got to agree that there are some loose ends to this and doesn't sound like a random breakin. It may be a bit early to be congratulating the guy until we (hopefully) find out more of what was really going on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts