Defensive Carry banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
QKShooter said:
Well, if they are fully outfitted professional SWAT - Just what exact location on the body are you going to aim for anyway ??? because they will be wearing full body armor w/the highest available threat level & they will be everywhere at the exact same time.
If anyone feels this is a viable/credible threat, and doesn't mind answering serious questions about "Why...?", James Keating used to offer training on Beating the Stack. Learing module both for the stackees and those concerned about the "learing efforts" of MS 13 and the like. I assume he still does......

·
Registered
44 Posts
QKShooter said:
Any scum (or group of scum) willing to do a home invasion will likely either kill you or leave you tied up in a closet to either be found by some miracle alive days later or to a slow death.
There can be no compromise with home invaders.

AMEN, brother.

·
Registered
356 Posts
new, but...

hello, i'm new here, but i wanted to put this out anyway. when it comes to warrant services, LEO's are very well aware of the laws. here in arizona if a group of LEO's are doing a service they know very well that if they have a no knock warrant that they are to make sure that they state they are police/sheriff's dept. not just once, multiple times.

they are also well aware that if the homeowner does not hear them for whatever reason (bathroom, shower, hard of hearing, etc.), and they are shot for entering the home "unannounced", that is considered "bad" on the LEO's part and their department offers no legal recourse. so i would highly suggest RR's response to the situation and remember that the LEO's will make damn sure that you hear them announce. just something to think about. =O)

·
Banned
189 Posts
QKShooter said:
No mercy for home invaders.
+1 on that! They come to your house looking for a confrontation with no regard for anyone's life or safety. They don't deserve to receive any form of compassion. :hand1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
To keep out smoke/flash/stun grenades, you need to look into some kind of replacement windows that will not break/shatter. These will help to keep the BG's out.
Also think about your door and frame. You need to have a think solid core door. But you also need to reinforce the door frame also. Remember the old movies where the people use something across the door, to help keep it closed. You need to do the samething to your entry doors. Preferably 2, 1/3 from top & bottom.
It would be enough to slow them down, so you could make it to a "safe room".

Just so long as they don't have a "key to the city", like in the movie "S.W.A.T." :smile:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Guys (and Gals) it's acutally real simple. If your door crashes down you have two options: submit or fight.

If you fight, and it's LEO's, you're going to die.

If you submit, and it's BG's, you may die.

Make your choice. No safe bet, no easy answer.

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
QKShooter said:
When the Flash Bang Grenades come crashing through your windows & you're sitting there with your pistol in your hand but, are totally stunned and cannot see or hear anything...and then 3 seconds later...your face in in your carpet & there is an M16 pointed at your head...you'll know they were real LEOs. :yup:
YUP! :yup:

If you're getting any warning then it probably IS the Bad Guys! :rofl:

·
Registered
152 Posts
The previous owners of my house were actually well known scumbags with a family achives filled with criminal activities...

It wouldn't suprise me if someone still had them listed at my home address and came to "Collect"...

pfffttt...! :aargh4:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts