Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
This was already posted a while back, but yes, I use many of these words on a regular basis and am probably on quite a number of watch lists.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I didn't see any of these, but I bet they are all on a list, somewhere.

1911 Forum
ACR Forum
Archery Forum
Bersa Forum
Best Gun Sites
Colt Forum
Conceal Carry Forum
Defensive Carry
FN Forum
Glock Forum
Glock Forums
Gun Blog
Gun Forum
Gun Forums
Gun Hub
Gunner Forum
H&K Forum
Hand Gun Forum
Hand Guns & Ammunition
Kahr Forum
Kel Tec Forum
Kimber Forum
M14 Forum / M1 Forum
Marlin Firearms Forum
New Jersey Hunting Forum
Peace Officer & LEO Forum
Pistolsmith Forum
Prepper Forum
Remington 700 Forum
Ruger Forum
Ruger Pistol Forum
S&W M&P Forum
Shotgun Forum
SIG Arms 556 Forum
Sig Sauer Forum
Smith & Wesson Forum
Sniper Forum
Survival Forum
Taurus Forum
Top Gun Sites
Walther Forum
XCR Forum
XD Forum

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Over the weekend I was on the phone with my exterminator, complaining about ant tracks.

This morning DHS knocked at my door ! <rimshot>

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I have a few words that the country should work on far before worrying about any on that list:

J. Christopher Stevens

Sean Smith

Tyrone Woods

Glen Doherty

Reactions: Sister

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Well I'm sure I used at least 30 of the words present in the first box on my work computer when I was employed by Uncle.
I gave up counting after that.

Good thing our IT guys destroy those HDs when we retire. If they track the IPs they'll probably just lead
to my ex-boss's desk. Keep at it. I knew he was a squirrel.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
I never make it on any of the good lists! WTH?!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I prefer George Carlin's list of words...

Reactions: Sister

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Well even if you never use the any of those words in a post the feds just gained access to anything you ever googled, so just your inate curiosity has probably put you on a watch list. And 5 of the nine lords on the supreme court just ruled that your DNA is fair game for a database if you are ever arrested, but since you will have a dandy national ID card with biometric data encoded the DNA part really shouldn't make you paranoid. I mean they're from the government and they're here to help, right? Who could have known, Ayn Rand, Orwell and Robert Heinlein. 3 of the most unlikely ( and accurate ) prophets in recent times.

·
Administrator
144,855 Posts
I wonder why the word "list" isn't on the list because you would think that they would want to know who was looking at and discussing their list? :confused:

Looking at some of those very commonly used words on the list...pretty soon everyone living in the entire country is going to be on one hellova really LONG list. :rofl:

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What I find interesting is the title Homeland Security is on the list so referencing the people who created the term list could get you on the watch list.

·
Registered
196 Posts
True story--I was just emailing about a radioactive leak at a nuclear facility (How San Onofre's new steam generators sealed nuclear plant's fate - latimes.com), and googling what symptoms I needed to get the swine flu combo in Plague Inc. I also said something about wanting to watch the Pirates.

While I'm at it...

"A toxic pork cloud of gas from Mexico gave food poisioning to stranded pirates who ate from a home-grown agricultural plot in China."

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Also...

and

Reactions: gottabkiddin
1 - 20 of 45 Posts