Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 45 days from time of submission to time of reciept. I was TOTALLY shocked when the little lady at home handed me the envelope. I thought I forgot some papaerwork or something. I wasn't even thinking of any responce from Fl. until October.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats, I've been considering adding FL to the list of permits I have but mmmm, I just can't justify the cost, what is it, $150ish? And what's the renewel, 5 or 7 yrs?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats! I also received an envelope from the State of Florida on Monday, but it seems I forgot to add one small piece of info to the back of the fingerprint card :redface:, and they bounced it back to me. I filled in the blank, and sent it back. Hope it doesn't get bumped to the back of the line.

I was excited, as late last week I received my Utah permit after waiting since May :danceban::danceban:, and getting the news Monday that our Anti-Gun Governor who keeps vetoing the CC Law in Wisconsin is not seeking re-election! I had hoped for the trifecta, but alas, I goofed up. I'll report the progress as it happens.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Great news, time for the WWW:image035:

·
Super Moderator
50,582 Posts
Congrats on the new permit.:hand10:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats, I've been considering adding FL to the list of permits I have but mmmm, I just can't justify the cost, what is it, $150ish? And what's the renewel, 5 or 7 yrs?
Mine took 109 days. The cost is $117.00, but that's for 7 years.

$16.71 per year, what a bargin!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts