Defensive Carry banner

Hooraah !! Got my Fl. CCW in the mail today

1886 Views 28 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  torontogunguy
Only 45 days from time of submission to time of reciept. I was TOTALLY shocked when the little lady at home handed me the envelope. I thought I forgot some papaerwork or something. I wasn't even thinking of any responce from Fl. until October.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,324 Posts
Welcome to the fold.

· Registered
709 Posts
Congrats!!

· Registered
134 Posts
Congrats! I also received an envelope from the State of Florida on Monday, but it seems I forgot to add one small piece of info to the back of the fingerprint card :redface:, and they bounced it back to me. I filled in the blank, and sent it back. Hope it doesn't get bumped to the back of the line.

I was excited, as late last week I received my Utah permit after waiting since May :danceban::danceban:, and getting the news Monday that our Anti-Gun Governor who keeps vetoing the CC Law in Wisconsin is not seeking re-election! I had hoped for the trifecta, but alas, I goofed up. I'll report the progress as it happens.

· Registered
2,325 Posts
Great news, time for the WWW:image035:

· Super Moderator
56,011 Posts
Congrats on the new permit.:hand10:

· Registered
359 Posts
Congrats, I've been considering adding FL to the list of permits I have but mmmm, I just can't justify the cost, what is it, $150ish? And what's the renewel, 5 or 7 yrs?
Mine took 109 days. The cost is $117.00, but that's for 7 years.

$16.71 per year, what a bargin!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.